INDONESIAN PACKAGING FEDERATION (IPF) is a business association, non-profit, non-governmental organization of packaging industry in Indonesia, founded in August1977
IPF is a member of: ASIAN PACKAGING FEDERATION (APF)
and WORLD PACKAGING ORGANIZATION (WPO).
IPF provide its members to share information, networking, business matching, education / training,workshop, factory visit, seminar & conference, technology development, industry progress, environmental aspects, law and regulations, etc.
Themission is to enhance packaging quality & technology development as well as to encourage research and development in the packaging innovations.
IPF NETWORK & AFFILIATES: (PACKAGING MANUFACTURER ASSOCIATIONS)
- APGI (Indonesian Glass Manufacturers Association)
- APHINDO (Indonesian Downstream Plastic Industries Association)
- APKI (Indonesian Pulp & Paper Industries Association)
- APKKI (Indonesian Can Packaging Manufacturers Association)
- GIATPI (Indonesian Woven Polyolefin Manufacturers Association)
- INAPLAS (Indonesian Aromatic, Olefin & Plastic Industries Association)
- PICCI (Indonesian Corrugated Cardboard Industries Association)
- ROTOKEMAS (Indonesian Flexible Packaging Industries Association)